Jen's Guide to College Admissions
Learn everything you need to successfully gain admission to college!
Can You Relate?
✓ Does the application process seem daunting?
✓ Are you concerned about finding the right college for you?
✓ Do you have enough likely and target schools on your list?
✓ Are you worried about the cost of college?
Jen’s Guide to College Admissions®
course begins with a one-on-one session with an experienced counselor to help build a college list.
Then you will be provided access to a college counseling platform with college research tools, online course modules to guide you through the college admissions process, and it will end with live counselor sessions.
THE LIVE SESSION SCHEDULE:
Sunday, August 20, 2023
Sunday, September 10, 2023
Sunday, October 1, 2023
Sunday, October 22, 2023
** Live Sessions are held at 10:00 am - 11:00 am PST
Ready to Sign Up? Great!
Choose Your Path
- Jen’s Guide to College Admissions Online Course (6 Lessons)
- Live Group Online Sessions (4 Sessions)
- Private College List Meeting With Jen (1 Meeting)
- Access to a College Counseling Software Program
- Includes everything from the Self-Guided Path, plus:
- Private Meetings With Counselor or Essay Coach (8 Meetings)
- Essay Edits (2 Hours)
- Access to Summer Workshops (5 sessions)
- Best Value
- Includes everything from the Guided Path, plus:
- Admission to the My Pathway Conference (July 29 to August 2)
- Experience living in dorms, campus meals, and college life
- 5 hours of community service
- 2-day conference with essay writing and college app support
- In-depth college application instruction from the MPTC team
- Janine Robinson's online resources & her book, Essay Hell
Not quite sure yet? Contact us to receive more information!